Terms and Conditions
The term "annmade" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website who resides at Radland, St. Dominick, Saltash PL12 6TR. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Annmade Slate Products:
The term "annmade" refers to the owner of the website who resides at Radland, St. Dominick, Saltash PL12 6TR. The term "you" refers to the purchaser of any annmade product.
By purchasing annmade products you agree to these terms and conditons regarding said products
- Slate is a natural material and as such is subject to natural and internal imperfections and variations while annmade makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the slate ware is stable before sale annmade cannot be held resposible for natural and internal imperfections and variations or in anyway liable for the effect of these in causing breakages and or damages to any property or person.
- While all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that slate food surfaces are food-safe at point of sale purchasers are responsible for the care and maintenance of this through proper washing and conditioning and through visual assessment for defects caused by wear and tear in use and annmade is not and cannot be liable for any food safety issues arising from lack of care or maintenance or through natural and internal imperfections and variations manifested through wear and tear.
- Always handle with care to avoid undue stresses and strains in the slate
- Always handle evenly, using two hands to support large or long items
- Slate items are heavy, avoid carrying too many at once
- Do not drop on edges, corners or flat down on to surfaces
- Do not stack more that 10 high for small items, more than 5 high for large items
- For food safety, wash food-surface items before first use
- For food safety, thoroughly clean and condition food surfaces as per instructions supplied with product
- For food safety, carry out a visual check for wear and tear on the food surfaces product before each use